For an initial financial commitment of $10,000 for franchise agreements selected franchisees (Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a franchised Taggabox business. The Taggabox franchise opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate the Taggabox business on a full-time, hands-on basis. In the event that the Operator owns an existing business that compliments Taggabox, the matter will be evaluated.
Taggabox Operators must successfully complete an extensive training program prior to commencing operation of a franchised Taggabox business. Additional development courses and franchise support will be available, Taggabox Operators will be prepared to handle decisions and enjoy the rewards of a challenging business.
Become a franchised Taggabox Operator
- Operator should be looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in business leadership.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Be a results-oriented self-starter interested in growing a business.
- Do not plan on having another active business venture. Exception apply if the venture business compliments the Taggabox business.